The first screen is the Dashboard. Once you have taken one or more trips, the Dashboard and related screens will contain the following data:
- Trips, Miles, and Hours represent total trips taken, miles/kilometers, and hours driven since beginning to use Mentor.
- YOU: Your overall FICO® Safe Driving Score is a score that reflects a rolling average of Trip scores across the most recent 7 days. This score reflects your driving performance in all 5 key categories — Acceleration, Braking, Cornering, Speeding, and Distraction, on a scale of 100–850.
- ORG: Your ORG’s average score.
- TEAM: Your Team’s average score.
- TOP 10%: The average score for the Top 10% of drivers in your company.
Middle Portion of the App (Ribbon)
This section provides specific feedback regarding how well you are performing across individual driver behavior categories. Swipe left and right to see all the icons:
- Overall FICO® Safe Driving Score
- Distraction — Phone use of any kind (such as texting, placing/receiving phone calls, and interacting with the phone while driving)
A Red colored icon indicates a Very High and High Risk Level for that category.
A Yellow colored icon indicates a Medium Risk level for that category.
A Green colored icon indicates a Low Risk and Very Low Risk Level for that category.
Enhanced Mentor Ribbon with Feedback options: When you tap Ribbon icons, you will see feedback specific to that category on how to improve/maintain their risk level.
Bottom Half of the App
- Last Trip: Rating score for the most recent trip taken (tap on this to see trip details).
- Coaching Playlist: Shows the total number of assigned Coaching modules. Tap on the “Coaching Playlist” number to view the list of New and Completed Coaching modules.
- Begin/End Route Button: Use this button to Start/End your daily Route/Shift.
Driver Level Feedback Factors
Driver level feedback factors provide deeper insight into the behaviors that contribute to a driver's overall FICO® Safe Driving Score (rolling average of trip scores across the most recent 7 days). Tap the dashboard bars to view Driver Feedback Factors. Here you will see the Feedback Factors, both positive and negative, that impacted your 7-day FICO® Safe Driving Score. You will also see a breakdown of score ranges and your progress toward the 850-point goal.