If your company requires a vehicle inspection, you will be prompted to complete the Driver Vehicle Inspection Report (DVIR). Once you tap the BEGIN ROUTE button, take a picture of the vehicle's license plate, and upload the image, you will see the vehicle Inspection Checklist. This is your Pre-Trip Driver Vehicle Inspection Report (DVIR).
- Walk around the vehicle, checking each category in the Inspection Checklist.
- Tap “thumbs up” to report NO DAMAGE or “thumbs down” to report DAMAGE.
- Click the “question mark” ? button on the top right of the screen for a list of reportable damage for each category and damage criteria for “thumbs down”.
- Select a category and then a sub-category to report the damage. You will be prompted to take a photo.
- Take a picture of the damage. Choose USE PHOTO and add comments, if desired.
- Click REPORT DAMAGE.
- Continue through the Inspection Checklist, following the steps above to report any damage.
- Click FILE REPORT to complete DVIR