If your company has opted for the Driver Event Reporting (DER) feature, you can submit event details to your employers immediately after a collision or incident occurs. DER allows drivers to report an event (Collision, Incident, Crash, or License Violation) from within the Mentor app.
Photos can be uploaded to provide a visual record and evidence of the event, proof of property damage, and personal injuries.
An Event Report is provided to log any damages to vehicles.
- Tap the Trip Rating to view the Trip Feedback page.
- Scroll down and tap REPORT AN EVENT
To create the report, enter event details:
- Type of Incident (e.g., Collision, Incident, Crash or License Violation)
- Event Category
- Purpose of Trip
- Include Incident details and images. You can upload up to eight photos.
- Tap SUBMIT EVENT REPORT and the information will be sent.
Access Your Reports
- The saved Report can be accessed later from the associated Trip Feedback page or More page.
- Once submitted, this Event Report will be available for you to view in the Driver HQ under the My Events tab.