If your company has opted for the Driver Vehicle Inspection Report (DVIR) feature, your Shift Start and End will be linked with a DVIR. Before starting your day's route, you must log in and complete your DVIR.
Once you tap BEGIN ROUTE, you will be prompted to scan the quick response (QR) code/vehicle identification number (VIN) bar code of your vehicle. Once done, you will see your Pre-Trip DVIR.
- Walk around the vehicle, checking each category in the DVIR list.
- Tap “thumb up” to report NO DAMAGE or “thumb down” to report DAMAGE.
- Tap the “question mark” ? button on the top right of the screen for a list of reportable damage for each category and damage criteria for “thumb down”.
- Select a category and then sub-category to report damage. You will be prompted to take a photo.
- Take a picture of the damage. Choose USE PHOTO and add comments, if desired.
- Tap REPORT DAMAGE.
- Continue through the checklist, following the steps above to report any damage.
- Tap FILE REPORT to complete the DVIR.