eDriving is the largest provider of online driver training and global driver risk management with more than 10 million U.S. consumer customers to date and 700,000 fleet drivers worldwide annually. In addition to providing state-regulated online novice driver training (a.k.a., drivers ed courses and driver permit certification) and online driver improvement courses (a.k.a., traffic school), our focus is on helping drivers become smarter and safer behind the wheel in close partnership with corporations, fleet services, and insurance companies. Our mission is to maximize road safety by using technology and online learning expertise to empower smarter, more reliable drivers to be in control of their behavior behind the wheel. For more information, visit www.edriving.com.
Articles in this section
- Who is eDriving?
- Mentor says I was speeding but the speed limit was wrong. What can I do?
- Will I receive Distraction penalties if I use my phone while sitting in the car immediately after my trip ends?
- Will I receive Distraction penalties if I use my phone while the car is stopped but running (i.e., idling)?
- How are Distraction events scored?
- What counts as a distraction event in Mentor?
- Why did I get a distraction event when I used my Bluetooth device to make a hands-free call?
- My phone went sliding across the seat and fell on the floor and I got a phone manipulation event. Why?
- How do I send feedback to the eDrivingSM Mentor team?
- How does Mentor affect the battery life of my cellphone?