The default screen is the Dashboard.
There will be no data displayed until you have taken your first trip. Once you have taken one or more trips, the Dashboard and related screens will contain the following data:
- Trips, Miles, and Hours represent total trips taken, and miles and hours driven since beginning to use Mentor.
- YOU: Your overall FICO® Safe Driving Score – a score that reflects a rolling average of trip scores across the most recent 7 days. This score reflects your driving performance in all five areas – Acceleration, Braking, Cornering, Speeding, and Distraction – on a scale of 100-850.
- ORG: Your ORG’s average score.
- TEAM: Your Team’s average score.
- TOP 10%: The average score for the Top 10% of drivers in your company.
You can tap on the Leaderboard graph to see a breakdown of score ranges and your progress towards the 850-point goal. Here you will also see Driver Level Feedback Factor.
Middle Portion of App (Ribbon)
This section provides specific feedback regarding how well you are performing across individual driver behavior categories. Swipe left and swipe right to see all the icons:
- Overall FICO® Safe Driving Score
- Distraction- Phone use of any kind (i.e., texting, placing/receiving phone calls, and interacting with the phone while driving)
Red colored icon indicates Very High and High Risk Level for that category.
Yellow colored icon indicates Medium Risk level for that category.
Green colored icon indicates Low Risk and Very Low Risk Level for that category.
Enhanced Mentor Ribbon with Feedback options: When you tap Ribbon icons, you will see feedback specific to that category on how to improve/maintain their risk level.
Bottom Half of App
- Last Trip: Rating score for most recent trip taken (tap on this to see trip details).
- Coaching Playlist: Shows total number of assigned Coaching modules. Tap on the “Coaching Playlist” number to view list of New and Complete Coaching modules.
- Begin/End Route Button: Use this button to Start/End your daily Route and submit Driver vehicle inspection report (DVIR).
Driver Level Feedback Factors
Driver level feedback factors that provide deeper insight into the behaviors that contribute to driver's overall FICO® Safe Driving Score (rolling average of trip scores across the most recent 7 days). Tap the dashboard bars to view Driver Feedback Factors. Here you will see the Feedback Factors, both positive and negative, that impacted your 7-day FSDS.