Once you tap "Begin Route" button and scan the QR code/Barcode of your vehicle, you will see the vehicle inspection list. this is your Pre-Trip Driver Vehicle Inspection Report (DVIR).
- Walk around the vehicle, checking each category in the DVCR.
- Tap “thumbs up” to report NO DAMAGE or “thumbs down” to report DAMAGE.
- Click the “question mark” ? button on the top right of the screen for a list of reportable damage for each category and damage criteria for “thumbs down”
- Select a category and then sub-category to report damage. You will be prompted to take a photo.
- Take a picture of the damage. Choose USE PHOTO and add comments, if desired.
- Click REPORT DAMAGE.
- Continue through checklist, following the steps above to report any damage.
- Click FILE REPORT to complete DVCR