Yes, the FICO® Safe Driving Score accounts for severity specifically across Acceleration, Braking, Cornering and Speeding categories. For speeding, the FICO® SDS provides contextual insights by comparing the recorded speed against the speed limit across several speeding severity buckets. For example, the more excessive the speeding, the lower the score.
Articles in this section
- Why are my Playlist Items erased?
- Does the FICO® Safe Driving Score account for severity of an event?
- Is there a way to share the calculation method for the overall FICO® Safe Driving Score?
- Is each instance weighted the same for the overall FICO® Safe Driving Score?
- How much is each event worth?
- Why am I receiving a 0 second hard braking, acceleration, or cornering event?
- Why am I getting a POOR braking rating when I do not have any negative events?
- What is Telematics?
- What is Mentor?
- What is the FICO® Safe Driving Score?