This rating is a product of a trip that did not have any evidence of positive driving behaviors, such as smooth stops or smooth turns. The absence of smooth stops is sufficient to push the Braking subscore down to a "High Risk" rating. Similarly, the absence of smooth turns is sufficient to render a Cornering subscore as "High Risk". The FICO® Safe Driving Score measures both positive and negative driving behaviors — both are necessary to achieve high scores and ratings.
Articles in this section
- Who is eDriving?
- How secure is the Mentor app and platform?
- What is the FICO® Safe Driving Score?
- How does Mentor know I am driving?
- What is Mentor's "Harsh Cornering" threshold?
- What is Mentor's "Harsh Braking" threshold?
- What is Mentor's "Harsh Acceleration" threshold?
- Why are my Playlist Items erased?
- Does the FICO® Safe Driving Score account for the severity of an event?
- Is there a way to share the calculation method for the FICO® Safe Driving Score?