- Speeding for at least 10% of the trip – No better than “AVERAGE” Trip Rating
- Speeding for at least 15% of the trip – No better than “POOR” Trip Rating
- Speeding for at least 20% or more of the trip – “RISKY” Trip Rating
- A phone call (placed or answered) or a phone manipulation – No better than “GOOD” Trip Rating
- 5+ phone manipulations – No better than “AVERAGE” Trip Rating
These “rules” have been included because of the inherent danger associated with speeding and cellphone distraction. Both SIGNIFICANTLY increase the chances of fatalities and serious injuries to yourself and other road users. Note: We say “no better than” because if there are other “high risk” events, such as Harsh Braking, a driver’s scores will be further reduced.