There is no difference in brain distraction between hand-held and hands-free phone use—they are equally distracting and therefore are equally counted as negative events in Mentor. Soon you will receive the Distracted Driving series of modules with our own Brain Science Advisor, Dr. Paul Atchley, in your playlist, which will convince you why you need to leave your phone alone while behind the wheel! If you have already seen them, we encourage you to go watch them again.
Articles in this section
- Who is eDriving?
- How secure is the Mentor app and platform?
- What is the FICO® Safe Driving Score?
- How does Mentor know I am driving?
- What is Mentor's "Harsh Cornering" threshold?
- What is Mentor's "Harsh Braking" threshold?
- What is Mentor's "Harsh Acceleration" threshold?
- Why are my Playlist Items erased?
- Does the FICO® Safe Driving Score account for the severity of an event?
- Is there a way to share the calculation method for the FICO® Safe Driving Score?