There is no difference in brain distraction between hand-held and hands-free phone use—they are equally distracting and therefore are equally counted as negative events in Mentor. Soon you will receive the Distracted Driving series of modules with our own Brain Science Advisor, Dr. Paul Atchley, in your playlist, which will convince you why you need to leave your phone alone while behind the wheel! If you have already seen them, we encourage you to go watch them again.
Articles in this section
- Why are my Playlist Items erased?
- Does the FICO® Safe Driving Score account for severity of an event?
- Is there a way to share the calculation method for the overall FICO® Safe Driving Score?
- Is each instance weighted the same for the overall FICO® Safe Driving Score?
- How much is each event worth?
- Why am I receiving a 0 second hard braking, acceleration, or cornering event?
- Why am I getting a POOR braking rating when I do not have any negative events?
- My score dropped and I didn't drive today.
- Can I manually end my trip?
- What device types are supported for Mentor