If you were not the driver for any of the trips taken, or if your trip was personal, tap on the “” icon next to the trip, and choose “Passenger” or “Personal” in the pop-up window. You can also swipe left on the trip box to change the trip flag to “Passenger” or “Personal”. If you want to change multiple trips at once, tap on “Edit” in the upper right-hand corner of the Trips page. Tap the circle next to each of the trips you want to change to “Passenger” or “Personal”. Finally, select “Personal” or “Passenger” from the grey bar at the bottom of the Trips page to change selected trips to this designation. You must mark your trips "Passenger" or "Personal" within seven days of taking the trip. Trips marked as “Passenger” or “Personal” will be excluded from your overall FICO® Safe Driving Score.
Articles in this section
- Who is eDriving?
- How secure is the Mentor app and platform?
- What is the FICO® Safe Driving Score?
- How does Mentor know I am driving?
- What is Mentor's "Harsh Cornering" threshold?
- What is Mentor's "Harsh Braking" threshold?
- What is Mentor's "Harsh Acceleration" threshold?
- Why are my Playlist Items erased?
- Does the FICO® Safe Driving Score account for the severity of an event?
- Is there a way to share the calculation method for the FICO® Safe Driving Score?