If you were not the driver for any of the trips taken, or if your trip was personal, tap on the “” icon next to the trip, and choose “Passenger” or “Personal” in the pop-up window. You can also swipe left on the trip box to change the trip flag to “Passenger” or “Personal”. If you want to change multiple trips at once, tap on “Edit” in the upper right-hand corner of the Trips page. Tap the circle next to each of the trips you want to change to “Passenger” or “Personal”. Finally, select “Personal” or “Passenger” from the grey bar at the bottom of the Trips page to change selected trips to this designation. Trips marked as “Passenger” or “Personal” will be excluded from your overall FICO® Safe Driving Score.
Articles in this section
- Why am I getting a POOR braking rating when I do not have any negative events?
- What is Telematics?
- What is Mentor?
- What is the FICO® Safe Driving Score?
- How is the FICO® Safe Driving Score calculated?
- Are there any behaviors that will result in a pre-determined trip rating?
- What do I need to do to receive a “great” rating on my trip?
- What constitutes “Speeding”? If I inadvertently pick up speed going downhill or accelerate to pass a car, is this considered “Speeding”?
- What does Smooth Maneuvering mean and how is it triggered?
- What are Mentor’s “Harsh Braking” and “Harsh Cornering” thresholds?