The “Good”, “Average” and “Poor” scores in the middle strip show your 7-day rolling scores for each of the specific driving behaviors that contribute to the FICO®Safe Driving Score.
Articles in this section
- What is Mentor's "Harsh Cornering" threshold?
- What is Mentor's "Harsh Braking" threshold?
- What is Mentor's "Harsh Acceleration" threshold?
- What is Telematics?
- What is Mentor?
- What is the FICO® Safe Driving Score?
- How is the FICO® Safe Driving Score calculated?
- Are there any behaviors that will result in a pre-determined trip rating?
- What do I need to do to receive a “great” rating on my trip?
- What constitutes “Speeding”? If I inadvertently pick up speed going downhill or accelerate to pass a car, is this considered “Speeding”?