eDriving is the largest provider of online driver training and global driver risk management with more than 10 million U.S. consumer customers to date and 700,000 fleet drivers worldwide annually. In addition to providing state-regulated online novice driver training (a.k.a., drivers ed courses and driver permit certification) and online driver improvement courses (a.k.a., traffic school), our focus is on helping drivers become smarter and safer behind the wheel in close partnership with corporations, fleet services, and insurance companies. Our mission is to maximize road safety by using technology and online learning expertise to empower smarter, more reliable drivers to be in control of their behavior behind the wheel. For more information, visit www.edriving.com.
Articles in this section
- What is Mentor's "Harsh Cornering" threshold?
- What is Mentor's "Harsh Braking" threshold?
- What is Mentor's "Harsh Acceleration" threshold?
- Why are my Playlist Items erased?
- Does the FICO® Safe Driving Score account for the severity of an event?
- Is there a way to share the calculation method for the FICO® Safe Driving Score?
- Is each instance weighted the same for the overall FICO® Safe Driving Score?
- How much is each event worth?
- Why am I getting a "High Risk" braking rating when I do not have any negative events?
- My FICO® Safe Driving Score dropped and I didn't drive today.