No, your trips will not be detected if you log out of the Mentor app. There is no need to log out of the Mentor app, as it will not use battery when no trip is in process. Remember, your manager receives a weekly report on Miles/Hours driven for each participant in the program.
Articles in this section
- Does the FICO® Safe Driving Score account for severity of an event?
- Is there a way to share the calculation method for the overall FICO® Safe Driving Score?
- Is each instance weighted the same for the overall FICO® Safe Driving Score?
- How much is each event worth?
- Why am I receiving a 0 second hard braking, acceleration, or cornering event?
- Why am I getting a POOR braking rating when I do not have any negative events?
- What is Telematics?
- What is Mentor?
- What is the FICO® Safe Driving Score?
- How is the FICO® Safe Driving Score calculated?