No, as long as you don’t answer them. However, if you interact with your phone, such as placing or answering a call, or holding your phone for any reason including to text or use social media, it will be tracked as a distraction event and counted against your score. That’s because any form of phone use – including at stoplights – is one of the most dangerous behaviors to do while behind the wheel.
Articles in this section
- Who is eDriving?
- How secure is the Mentor app and platform?
- What is the FICO® Safe Driving Score?
- How does Mentor know I am driving?
- What is Mentor's "Harsh Cornering" threshold?
- What is Mentor's "Harsh Braking" threshold?
- What is Mentor's "Harsh Acceleration" threshold?
- Why are my Playlist Items erased?
- Does the FICO® Safe Driving Score account for the severity of an event?
- Is there a way to share the calculation method for the FICO® Safe Driving Score?