No, however, from a safety perspective, you should place your phone in a fixed cradle or in the glove box while driving. Keeping your phone in a stationary and upright position will also help the accuracy of Mentor’s readings, though Mentor will work in any position, including in a purse or briefcase.
Articles in this section
- What is Mentor's "Harsh Cornering" threshold?
- What is Mentor's "Harsh Braking" threshold?
- What is Mentor's "Harsh Acceleration" threshold?
- Why are my Playlist Items erased?
- Does the FICO® Safe Driving Score account for severity of an event?
- Is there a way to share the calculation method for the overall FICO® Safe Driving Score?
- Is each instance weighted the same for the overall FICO® Safe Driving Score?
- How much is each event worth?
- Why am I getting a "High Risk" braking rating when I do not have any negative events?
- My score dropped and I didn't drive today.