The “Good”, “Average” and “Poor” scores in the middle strip show your 7-day rolling scores for each of the specific driving behaviors that contribute to the FICO®Safe Driving Score.
Articles in this section
- Why are my Playlist Items erased?
- Does the FICO® Safe Driving Score account for severity of an event?
- Is there a way to share the calculation method for the overall FICO® Safe Driving Score?
- Is each instance weighted the same for the overall FICO® Safe Driving Score?
- How much is each event worth?
- Why am I receiving a 0 second hard braking, acceleration, or cornering event?
- Why am I getting a POOR braking rating when I do not have any negative events?
- My score dropped and I didn't drive today.
- Can I manually end my trip?
- What device types are supported for Mentor