This feature will allow drivers to dispute specific speeding events logged if they believe they were not speeding and/or that the Mentor speeding data may contain an inaccuracy.
- A “Disputed” trip will be immediately excluded from your FICO® Safe Driving Score.
- If the disputed trip occurred within the last 7 days, the FICO® Safe Driving Score will be recalculated and the changes will be reflected on the Dashboard immediately.
- A driver can dispute any historical trip (up to 10 days).
- This feature is only available for trips flagged as “Driver”. It is not available for “Passenger” trips.
- On the “Trip Details” page, tap on the Speeding row
- Tap on the Speeding event in question. A “Feedback”link will appear.
- Tap “Feedback”.
- Toggle on the “DISPUTE THIS EVENT” button.
- Enter observed posted Speed Limit and any additional comments.
- Tap “SUBMIT DISPUTE”.
- The app will return you back to the Speeding events list. Here you can dispute other Speeding incident(s) within the same trip.
- Tap “Done”.
- The trip will be marked as “Disputed” and will be removed from your FICO® Safe Driving Score. The event also becomes inactive/non-selectable, which means that the trip data will no longer be viewable.