If a Circle member’s name is “greyed out”, it means that member has disabled “Sharing” under Circles settings (Go to Circles> At top right, click Edit> Toggle “Sharing” ON/OFF). Circle members are not available to receive group or personal messages while Sharing is turned off.
Articles in this section
- Who is eDriving?
- How secure is the Mentor app and platform?
- What is the FICO® Safe Driving Score?
- How does Mentor know I am driving?
- What is Mentor's "Harsh Cornering" threshold?
- What is Mentor's "Harsh Braking" threshold?
- What is Mentor's "Harsh Acceleration" threshold?
- Why are my Playlist Items erased?
- Does the FICO® Safe Driving Score account for the severity of an event?
- Is there a way to share the calculation method for the FICO® Safe Driving Score?