If a Circle member’s name is “greyed out”, it means that member has disabled “Sharing” under Circles settings (Go to Circles> At top right, click Edit> Toggle “Sharing” ON/OFF). Circle members are not available to receive group or personal messages while Sharing is turned off.
Articles in this section
- What is Mentor's "Harsh Cornering" threshold?
- What is Mentor's "Harsh Braking" threshold?
- What is Mentor's "Harsh Acceleration" threshold?
- Why are my Playlist Items erased?
- Does the FICO® Safe Driving Score account for severity of an event?
- Is there a way to share the calculation method for the overall FICO® Safe Driving Score?
- Is each instance weighted the same for the overall FICO® Safe Driving Score?
- How much is each event worth?
- Why am I getting a "High Risk" braking rating when I do not have any negative events?
- My score dropped and I didn't drive today.