To join a Circle created by someone else (your company, a co-worker, a family member, etc.):
- Look for an invite sent via text, email, or other messaging app. You will see the name of the person who invited you, the name of the Circle you’ve been invited to join, and an invite code.
- Tap the “Join” button at the bottom right corner of your Mentor Dashboard in the My Circles section and enter the invite code.
You can also create your own Circle among co-workers (and family and friends!):
- Tap “Create a Circle” on your Mentor Dashboard.
- Name your Circle.
- Tap “Create a Circle Now”.
To add members to your new Circle:
- Tap “Edit” in the upper right corner.
- Add in the Circle name.
- Toggle the Sharing switch to “On” (or if you choose to disable Sharing at this point, your Circle Dashboard will not be visible to other members of this Circle).
- Tap “Add A New Member”.
- Select your preferred messaging service (email, text message, WhatsApp, etc.), and then enter someone to invite, either by selecting a contact from your Contacts List or by entering a phone number for your invitee.
- Repeat until you have entered all invitees for your Circle.